SIP 03910 Pro Booster 1400 is designed for jump starting engines. The outer shell is constructed from knock resistant plastic which absorbs impact and will not rust. This model also features LED indicators, peak tension protection, surge protection and a 12V DC output socket. Designed with a heavy duty battery (400 cycle battery life) this Swiss made booster is excellent quality and can be stored in any position thanks to non-spillable lead acid battery.
With a super fast automatic mains charger with recharging indicator, this machine comes with heavy duty insulated booster clamps and copper cables.
Boost Peak Rate - 1400. Cranking Rate - 400.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES LED Digital Display BOOST PEAK RATE 1400 Amp CABLE LENGTH 570mm CE APPROVED Yes COPPER CABLES 28mm² DIMENSIONS PACKAGED 295 x 150 x 465 mm (HxWxL) GUARANTEE DOMESTIC 12 Month Battery, 2 Year Machine MADE IN Swiss Made OUTPUT SOCKETS 12 Volt DC Output Socket PRODUCT ID NO SIP03910 RATED BATTERY CAPACITY 18Ah VOLTAGE 50HZ 12Volt WEIGHT 9.70 kg WEIGHT PACKAGED 9.70 kg CRANKING RATE 400amp
- Use in all weather conditions.
- Check the power level of the jump stater by pressing the test switch for 10 seconds.
- When not in use charge the Rescue Pac at least every 3 months with the supplied charger to ensue the life of the machine.
- Always recharge the Rescue Pac after every use.
- Once the vehicle is started the leave the clamps connected for 3-5 minutes so the dynamo of the vehicle recharges the Pro Booster.