Stihl Personal Protective Equipment
Stihl personal protective equipment range. Using Stihl protective equipment coupled with the correct working methods for each job you can ensure your safety. With the ability to cover you from head to toe this range includes chainsaw protective clothing, hi visibility clothing, brushcutter and work clothing, functional clothing, wet weather clothing, Chainsaw boots, face and ear protection, head protection and chainsaw gloves. Whilst the PPE kits offer excellent value for money, making a great purchase when you need several items of clothing.
- Personal Protective Equipment Kits Offering excellent cost savings whilst offering you the best protection available to keep you safe whilst out getting the job done.
- Chainsaw Protective Clothing When using a chainsaw safety is paramount, this range will help reduce the risk of injury.
- High Visibility Clothing Keep yourself seen even in bad lighting conditions with high quality Stihl Hi Vis clothing.
- Brushcutter & Work Clothing Offering maximum safety and comfort to the user when in working conditions.
- Functional Clothing Specially designed for all types of outdoor activity this range keeps your skin dry!
- Wet Weather Clothing Excellent quality wet weather clothing protects against wind, rain and even snow!
- Boots Offering a range of cut protection and non-cut protection of excellent quality boots of the highest quality.
- Face & Ear Protection Offering protection from engine noise and flying debris this range has a large selection to suit all applications.
- Head Protection Vast range of helmets which offer head, face and ear protection all in one!
- Gloves Stihl glove range has a vase range of protection levels to suit all applications.
Latest reviews for Stihl Personal Protective Equipment
Average rating: 5 star(s) | Total reviews: 10
Good Size, Value And Quality. As Advertised
Staff are extremely helpful and the service was excellent.Reviewed by Marie / (Posted on 2017-02-22)
Perfect fit / buy 2 sizes bigger than required.Reviewed by carlos / (Posted on 2017-01-02)
Very good product.Reviewed by Peters / (Posted on 2016-11-14)
Super trousers for the job , advice is make sure you check your size .Reviewed by Marcus / (Posted on 2016-10-11)
Got them for my stihl hiflex forstry troures class c as my belt was not comfible when climbing and they fix perfict and easy to shorten or longing good stiching and comftible to wear all day everyday only bad thing is the price of postage but good braces will be getting a other pair when my first pair gets damaged or broken .Reviewed by stihl man / (Posted on 2015-05-16)